1. Spell your middle name backward:
2. Story behind your first name:
A name my dad and mom liked
3. When's your birthday:
4. Where do you live?
a teal green wallet I bought at the employee store for $3
6. Your eyes:
pink and white Oral B electric
8. Jewelry worn daily:
Wedding/engagement rings, earrings, one of 50 watches I own (a nice perk of my job)
9. Cell phone:
Samsung flip phone..."If I were a rich girl" as my ringer
10. Pillow cover right now:
red ralph lauren sheeting...it's the softest
Honda CRV - silver
quite messy at the moment. I like to say...under construction. LOL!
really cool large plastics with inlay on temples that I got from my friend up in Sunglasses...we traded samples.
Biolage extra moisturizing...
have big curly hair that needs the extra moisture from all the straightening abuse it goes through.
15. Cologne and/or perfume:
curently trying to find my scent signature...usually just Plumeria from B&B
16. CD in stereo right now?
I think Norah Jones...All American rejects in car
ears...had navel but took it out many moons ago
18. What you are wearing now?
Gap Long and Leans, pink cami, grey and teal embroidered Fossil sweater
19. Top wish:
To finally get to stay home full time with the baby
more sleep time
21. What are you doing after this:
finishing work emails and going to bed
22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be:
no one at the moment
23. Person and/or people you wish you could see right now:
I'd go for a real live Draco. Oh real people, right...Mom.
24. Some of your favorite movies:
Harry Potter of course! Labyrinth, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Breakfast Club, Shag
25. Band Practice:
This one time at band camp...
26. Something you just ate: spaghetti and meat sauce about 3 hours ago.
27. Something you are deathly afraid of:
drowning, suffocation, anything bad happening to my child or my husband
28. Do you like candles? sometimes, when the time is right.
29. Do you like incense: reminds me of my wild and wooly days in college. Not a big fan now.
30. Do you like the taste of blood: This question is just freaky. No.
31. Do you believe in love: absolutely
32. Do you believe in love at first sight:
again, yes...total romantic here.
33. Are you in love?:
34. Do you believe in heaven: without a doubt
35. Do you believe in God:
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. If you could eat something right now what would it be?
a combo burritto with red from Tomasitas
38. Are you addicted to Myspace:
no, I'm addicted to freaking LJ!
39. Can you eat with chopsticks:
yes, but not gracefully
40. What's your favorite coin:
the kind in my pocket
41. What are some of your favorite candies:
Twix, peanut m&ms, english toffee, chocolate tortuga turtles
42. Favorite soda:
43. What's something you wish you could understand better:
44. If you could turn back time, what would you change?
Nothing..it got me where I am now.
Actually, I'd have not let the psycho haircutter near my hair when I wanted to take a few inches off after Cammi was born. 7 inches and a bad haircut later....*steaming*
45. If given a million dollars what's one thing you would buy?
didn't i answer this yesterday? I'd buy a plane ticket home to NM and go eat at Tomasitas.
46. Can you cook?
47. Are you shy around your crush:
well here's the deal. I'm married so I'm not allowed crushes. But there is one boy at my office in my group who I find particularly fetching. I tend to get hot and coy around him. Been that way with every crush my whole life.
48. Favorite Flower:
Callas, pink roses, tulips, and daffodils. They just planted a whole ton of daffodils outside my office and they are just amazing!
49. Do you know what it feels like to be in love:
50. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for the best sex: